Skin toning night cream: Stimulates skin radiance and evens out the complexion. Recommended for dull skin and irregular complexion.
Dermaceutic Light Ceutic is a lightening cream containing 8% glycolic acid, 4% phytic acid and a stabilised vitamin C derivative. It is advised to use for skin with an irregular or dull complexion and it prevents the appearance of dark spots.
- Glycolic acid is a mild exfoliating agent that evens out the complexion and helps other agents to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Phytic acid prevents tyrosinase (which causes skin pigmentation) and also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Methylsilanol ascorbate (a stable vitamin C derivative), protects collagen fibers from oxidative stress and regulates pigment production.
Perfume and Paraben free.
40 ml airless bottle.
Manufactured by Dermosciences Shannon Co. Clare in Ireland.
Apply in the evening on the face and neck (and/or hands).
To maximise the depigmenting action, superimpose Dermaceutic Yellow Cream on the dark spots. Cleanse the skin beforehand with Dermaceutic Foamer 5 or Dermaceutic Foamer 15 (stronger) to optimise results.
Use Dermaceutic C25 Cream for its antioxidant action and Dermaceutic SunCeutic 50 in the morning before sun exposure.
The combination of glycolic acid, phytic acid and vitamin C gently exfoliates the skin and regulates the production of melanin, which causes pigment spots.
- Glycolic acid: Reduces corneocyte cohesion of the keratin layer of the skin, which enables homogeneous exfoliation.
- Phytic acid: A lightening and antioxidant agent. When associated with glycolic acid, phytic acid helps reduce the epidermal pigmentation process by blocking iron and copper ions involved in the formation of melanin.
- Vitamin C: Considerably improves the skin`s resistance to attacks from free radicals. The vitamin C used in this formulation is stable, and will not oxidize.