Moisturizes, brings softness and elasticity to the skin and has anti-inflammatory and regenerating actions.
Water is a constitutive element of the epidermis. Since the level of hydration of the skin is not constant (external aggressions, natural evaporation, …) it is important to provide the skin its daily dose of water. Bamboo Extract and Hemp Oil protect the skin against dehydration. Aloe-Vera permits keeping a perfect hydration throughout the day.
- Bamboo Extract: obtained by hydro-distillation of Bamboo Leaves, has highly purifying, draining, anti-inflammatory and reconstituting properties.
- Hemp Oil: has an amazing natural ability to moisturise and condition the skin. It is able to do this as it has an EFA (Essential Fatty Acid) profile that resembles our skin’s lipids very closely. Hemp Oil works to treat dehydrated skin and reverse the effects of oil loss that causes dry skin. It’s an effective moisturiser that doesn’t clog pores. Hemp Seed Oil can also help to treat skin inflammation and reduce the appearance of ageing or inflamed skin. It also soothes dry, cracked and ageing skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: a plant of tempered and arid areas with leaves that contain hydrating, anti-inflammatory and calming substances.
- Venuceane™: Clinical studies have demonstrated the positive effects of Venuceane™ as being an anti-ageing active that meets expectations for a new generation of photo-protection based on UV and IR protection. It seems to be, by far, the most complete active ingredient to effectively fight photo-ageing. Derived by biotechnology, Venuceane™, is a ferment that is rich in multifunctional and stable enzymes.
- Amino Acids derived from Glycine: necessary for the development of protein within the skin. Glycine is what is referred to as a non-essential amino acid, meaning that it is naturally produced within the body, however, like other amino acids, its production and preservation within the body tends to decrease with age. Though it has been suggested that glycine only hydrates the skin, it does far more. When used within a skin care product glycine may help to repair damaged tissue and to promote healing. Glycine may also improve wrinkles when used in conjunction with two additional amino acids, leucine and proline.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.
This product expires 9 months after opening.
Tube of 50 ml.
Produced by SFC Paris for Bernard Cassière.
Apply morning and evening on a perfectly cleansed skin.
Bamboo Extract, Hemp Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Venuceane™, Amino Acids derived from Glycine.