At Environ, they use Beautiful Science to develop intelligent ingredient combinations for specific skin concerns.
The Environ Focus Care Youth+™ product range contains various combinations of scientifically researched ingredients that may assist in delivering youth-enhancing benefits. By adding the Youth+ Range to your daily regime, you can help your skin to look visibly younger and smoother for longer.
Environ Tri Biobotanical Revival Masque is specifically formulated with a revolutionary combination of three powerful ingredients and this “facelift in a jar” may assist in enhancing your skin’s overall look and feel, as well as its resilience. This dynamic masque leaves your skin feeling smoother and looking younger with a healthy radiance.
The Environ® Tri Biobotanical Revival Masque perfects the art of creating visibly luminous, radiant, smoother, younger and revitalised skin. The combination of revolutionary ingredients makes this appearance possible.
- Stimulates skin cells to produce growth factors that are important in the regenerative processes of your skin
- Powerful promoter of the natural moisturising factors of the skin
- Lifts and firms your skin and dramatically tightens it
- Lightens pigmentation and gives your skin radiant quality
- Reduces the size of open pores
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids are derived naturally from various plant sources and from milk, but 99% of the AHA’s used in cosmetics are synthetically derived. These ingredients can exfoliate by breaking down the material that holds dead skin cells together.
- Lactic Acid exfoliates on the surface of the skin by breaking down the material that holds dead skin together, allowing it to shed naturally as it once did. Lactic acid also has hydrating properties and - like glycolic acid (another AHA) - helps brighten an uneven skin tone.
- Cosmetic formulations containing Asiatic Acid (Centella Asiatica Extract) have moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties. Asiatic Acid is an effective ingredient, not only in anti-ageing cosmetics but also for improving skin hydration. In scientific studies, formulations containing Asiatic Acid showed efficacy in improving skin moisture by increase of the skin’s surface hydration state and decrease in trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) as well as anti-inflammatory properties..
- Mandelic Acid is extracted from the bitter almond and is the largest aromatic Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Alpha hydroxy acids speed up the cellular turnover rate, ridding the skin of dead skin cells that enhance the natural creases in the skin and dull the complexion. Since it has a large molecular size it is less of an irritant, making it even more popular than Glycolic Acid in skin care. Mandelic Acid works on two levels: as a mild exfoliant and as an antibacterial ingredient. As an exfoliant, it is shown to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles from the skin. It is also a great alternative to steroids and hydroquinone for the treatment of hyperpigmentation. Mandelic Acid penetrates the epidermis more slowly and uniformly because of its large size, making it ideal for sensitive skin types and pigmentation. It is also one of few ingredients recommended for those with darker complexions.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
50 ml Jar with brush included.
Shelf life: 24 months unopened. Should be used within 12 weeks after opening. Protect from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place. Do not decant.
Manufactured in South-Africa by Environ Skin Care (Pty) Ltd.
Environ Tri Biobotanical Revival Masque is a multi-tasking masque that can be applied as either a 10 - 20 minute masque or as an advanced overnight treatment masque.
When used as a 10 - 20 minute masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred products.
- Using the brush provided, apply a thin, even layer of the masque on your skin and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended moisturiser in the evening. We suggest to use, in combination with this masque Environ Vita Antioxidant Hydrating Oil Capsules
When used an advanced overnight treatment masque:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your recommended (Environ vitamin A) moisturiser.
- After waiting 20 minutes, use the brush provided to apply a thin, even layer of the masque on your skin and leave on overnight.
- To remove the masque, rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended skincare routine.
For best results use in conjunction with an Environ vitamin A moisturiser .
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. We recommend the use of a good sunscreen, wearing protective clothing, and limiting sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Warning: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Important Note: Mandelic Acid is naturally found in bitter almonds. Environ uses synthetically manufactured Mandelic Acid, which is not sourced directly from bitter Almonds. Therefore, there is no risk if the user is allergic to nuts. Direct exposure to the proteins in nuts is required for an allergic reaction to occur.
Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, PEG-40 Stearate, Xanthum Gum, Mandelic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA.